why take uber? join us as we take you to the best winery in tennessee!
Join us as we take you on a BYOB Jeep Tour to Tennessee's most popular winery, Arrington Vineyards! This 3.5-hour long experience is perfect for an afternoon or evening's worth of entertainment, hassle-free. We start out at our pickup location downtown (Cummins Station, 209 10th ave south) or we can pick you up from your downtown or Opryland area hotel. As you pour a drink (BYOB) and turn up the tunes, we make our way down through Nashville and the southern suburbs, en route to the Vineyard. All along the way you and your friends will enjoy drinking games and Nashville trivia from the best tour guides in Music City! After you get dropped off, enjoy two hours at one of most beautiful spots in middle Tennessee. Wine tastings, live music, picnics - there is something for everyone at Arrington Vineyards! Then you get a ride back to the city, and we can drop you off anywhere downtown- it's completely up to you. We take all the pictures, and we create a list of things for you to do after your tour, based on your interests. This is all sent to you for FREE. While visiting Nashville, relax with your favorite bottle of red, and take a Vino Voyage!
"arrington is a hike to get to out of town. this is a No-Stress way to go and cheaper than uber. we played some great music and got to have a few drinks along the way. what a fun day!"
- rebecca s, brentwood, tn
- 45 minute trip to winery, 2 hours at winery, 45 minutes back
- 3 1/2 hour experience total
- BYOB in the Jeep (no glass)
- Tour starts at Cummins Station downtown (or we offer downtown hotel, Opryland area hotel OR LIMITED HOME pickup) and visits Arrington Vineyard
- View the Arrington Vineyard entertainment schedule here
- Cooler, ice, and cups are provided
- Your #TDTNashville Guide will take all of your pictures and send them with a list of Nashville "must-dos" based off of your interests for FREE